Enjoy your Baffin Baycation!
Jan & Calvin Canamore
Mi casa es su casa. Help us keep
our costs down by taking care of our homes.
click buttons below
EXCLUSIVE USE OF FULLY FURNISHED HOMES
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS INSIDE HOUSES
Ideal for reunions, retreats,
corporate groups, hunting and fishing parties.
Confirmation is mailed upon receipt of $175 per night deposit.
Deposit must be received within 7 working days after booking.
House deposits are refundable if cancellations are made 14 days prior to first day of reservation, or if we can rebook the cancelled days. We are not responsible for your guide's schedule nor foul weather with the exception of an imminent hurricane.
The big light has to warm up before it will come on. If it goes off, it will take time for it to warm up again.
1. Turn lights off
when not in use.
2. Make sure breaker box door is closed tightly.
3. Do not try to readjust direction of lights.
4. Remove your trash.
5. Turn off water faucet when not in use.
6. If someone is trespassing on the pier, let us know and weíll have them removed.
7. Do not tie boats to decking.
Pick up after yourself and do the dishes.
2. Respect our neighbors. Keep the noise down and donít trespass.
3. Please let us know if something is broken.
4. No pets inside house. Clean up after outside pets.
5. Do not clean fish inside house or store bait in the refrigerator.
6. Confine smoking to outdoors. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
7. Cover and store food. (pest control)
8. Close windows and doors when air conditioner or heater is on.
9. Turn off appliances, lights and water faucets when not in use.
10. Confine muddy and wet clothing to laundry room or outdoors.
11. Donít put wet coolers inside the house on floor. Leave them outside.
12. Donít park in the grass. It breaks the sprinkler system.
13. House towels are not to be removed from house.
14. If you move furniture, move it back before you leave.
15. Donít let the toilet run. It will fill up the septic tank.
16. If trash cans become full, take excess bags to the cans at the county park.
17. Do not disturb the TV hookups nor remove the remote control from the living room.
Pick up after yourself and take the trash out.
2. Leave the keys behind.
3. Make sure all house lights, pier lights, appliances and water faucets are off.